Galaxy 10ml jar
Galaxy 10ml jar
"Be stylish while being kind to Mother Earth" - an Oh How Kind sustainability initiative
Glitter made from plants not plastic.
Size: 10ml jar
How to use the bio glitters:
1) First some aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
This glitter is certified to break down, so just sprinkle it in the garden when you’ve finished with it.
Then what happens next...
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother nature will consume it within her ample bosom, and break it down within 90 days.
Are you wondering how she does this?
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.
Want to know more about mother nature and her wondrous powers or the nitty gritty details of our glitter CLICK HERE
- Made from premium materials
- Lightweight and handmade with love
- Provides a contemporary appeal to your daily look
Earring findings and accessories: made with premium materials
To prolong the quality of pieces, make sure to keep them away from extreme heat and direct sunlight. Wipe with our jewellery cleaning cloth (available in our Accessories) or soft cloth. Make sure the cloth is clean and dust free. Rub lightly to avoid scratching the jewellery surface. For anything stubborn, a little dab of water should do the trick.
We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges for change of mind purchases. Please choose carefully and read our product information.
If in doubt, send us a direct message on Instagram @ohhowkind or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our FAQs page for more information and read our Terms of Service for our store policy.
Due to our items being individually hand crafted, there may be small imperfections.